- Reduces Errors: No need to enter transaction amounts at both the cash register and processing terminals.
- Creates Transaction Database: Stores transaction information in your database for as long as you want. You'll never have to search for lost transaction information.
- Increases Accountability: It is easy to confirm whether you have received the proper amount of credit for each transaction.
- Minimizes Fraud: Performs address verification (AVS) and eliminates the chance of shipping to someone using a stolen credit card, saving you from a charge back.
- Quicker Transactions: Allows you to send multiple transactions as a batch, thus reducing authorization time to as low as three seconds per transaction.
- Eliminates Equipment: Multiple registers can share a single modem and phone line, thus saving money.
- Lowers Transaction Costs: Electronic processing is faster and less expensive than paper processing.
- Faster Billing: It is easy to build and process a batch of transactions as often as needed; this is great for recurring billing.
- Recurring Billing: Schedule transactions to be processed according to your specific billing requirements.
There is also an extensive online manual available.
http://hostings.com 888-404-HOST (toll-free US/PR/VI/GU), 706-897-4743